Owensville Village Hall
Owensville's Village Hall was built in 1859 as the Boston Methodist Episcopal Church, back when Owensville was still called Boston. On July 14, 1863, Morgan's Raiders met with some small resistance from an old man with a shotgun in the Village Hall building.
The ghost in the Village Hall is called Nellie, although no one is really sure just who he or she is. Nellie makes noises like chairs being moved around, shows up in the occasional photograph, and keeps the building clean.
Crawford, Rick. Uneasy Spirits: 13 Ghost Stories from Clermont County, Ohio. Rhiannon Publications, 1997. pg. 60-63.